|  Toll Free 866-219-0563  |  Houston 713-981-9000  |  San Antonio 210-490-0000
C.I.A Services, Inc.
Systems. Structure. Stewards.
Professional Community Association Management Since 1984
Cypresswood Green Property Owners Association is another extraordinary community managed by C.I.A. Services
community information
Cypresswood Green Property Owners Association


Pool Information
Pool Information Cypresswood Green features a swimming pool.

WARNING: SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK – No lifeguard on duty! Please obey posted rules.

Annual Pool Opening Dates are determined by your Board of Directors.


Open Swimming (Adult supervision required – access with pool card/key):
April through September(weather permitting) 6:00 am – 9:00 pm

The swimming pool is CLOSED:

  • October through April
  • From 9:00 pm until 6:00 am
  • On Mondays, when chemicals are being adjusted
  • Pool may be additionally closed for occasional regular or emergency maintenance.

Pool Passes
Tenant and Owner must sign the Indemnity agreement to release the Key FOB and must provide a current utility bill and ID with your name and the property address on it. THE HOMEOWNER IS RESPONSIBLE TO TRANSFER HIS (1st free) KEY FOB TO THE TENANT OR NEW HOMEOWNER; otherwise, the previous device is deactivated and a new one must be purchased for $25 by the new owner or tenant. Only one Key FOB is allowed per household and will only be available with accounts that have a zero balance. 

FOBs will be available at C.I.A. Services’ North location. FOBs WILL NOT BE MAILED THEY MUST BE PICKED UP AT C.I.A. Services.

Annual maintenance fees must be current to purchase pool passes.

NO cash accepted, only check or money order.


Assessements The assessments are due on January 1st of each year and provide for services in the community such as common area landscaping, pool operations, management services, lake maintenance, and mosquito spraying (just to name a few).

Every owner has an obligation to pay the annual assessment. If you do not receive a statement, please submit an accounts receivable request to C.I.A. Services to confirm your balance and ensure it is paid on time. 

You may submit your payment by mail, in person, or online

Exterior Modification
Exterior Modification All exterior alterations or improvements to a property must be reviewed and approved in advance of construction by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC). Residents must submit a home improvement application describing the work to be performed. The ACC will review the request and render a decision within 30 days. If it is not approved as submitted, the ACC may provide suggestions for making changes so it can be resubmitted for approval.

To complete your application, click on Ask. Request. Submit. There you will enter all of the information needed in order for the committee to make an informed decision. Any applications dealing with the exterior appearance of the house (such as painting or roofing) must be accompanied with project details or the application might be disapproved for lack of information. Also include a plat map or survey of the property that indicates the project in conjunction to the property lines and easements when applicable.

As soon as you have gathered your information, you are ready to get started.

Visit the Community Documents page to review all of the governing documents or click Modification Guidelines.

Services and Utilities

Sanitation Cypresswood Green trash service is maintained by:
Best Trash LLC
17820 Madden Road
Richmond, Texas 77407
281-313-2378 phone
281-313-2379 fax

The trash is billed through the Water District.

Trash pick-up days are on Tuesday and Friday. Recycling is picked up on Tuesday morning. To have the red recycling bin delivered call: 281-313-2378

You can also visit their website for additional information. 


If the scheduled trash or recycling collection day falls on any of the following holidays, the normal service will be resumed the following scheduled pick up day. Holidays are: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.


Acceptable items: All paper products (including cardboard and cereal boxes, magazines, phone books, etc.), all plastics 1-7, aluminum and tin cans and all colors glass.

Please place items within the provided recycling bin. Please remove caps, liquids and food products from inside the containers. If items exceed container capacity, please place them adjacent to bin well marked as recycling. If items are left in your bin, it means they are not recyclable. Please dispose of these items in your trash container for the next scheduled pick up. Please only use the recycle bins for recyclable materials, not as an extra trash container. Best Trash will provide each residence with one recycling bin. Theft, lost or additional bins can be replaced at $9.00 each by calling Best Trash.


Trees, shrubs, brush trimmings and fencing must be bundled in lengths no greater than 4 feet with no branch diameter exceeding 3 inches. The bundling is required to allow quick pickup and size limitations are required to avoid damaging the equipment in the crushing process. 

All residential waste materials except tree and yard waste must be either in containers, bags or bundles not exceeding 40 pounds.  

Items such as appliances, furniture, carpet (up to 1 room, rolled up four feet wide and less than fifty pounds), cardboard boxes (flattened), will be picked up either day. 

NOTICE: By Federal Law, refrigerators and freezers or any other items containing Freon must be drained of Freon and have an accompanying bill to validate such service was performed.

Items excluded from normal collection are dirt, rocks, bricks, concrete, tires, batteries, motor oil, cooking oil, waste generated by a private contractor or any materials or items deemed hazardous materials. Best Trash will leave a tag explaining the reason for non-collected item(s).


In order to help distinguish residential waste that Best Trash is responsible for collecting, from Force Majeure Debris, residents shall mark their residential waste in bags, cans, etc. with some type of orange-colored product, such as trail marking tape, ribbon, fabric, paint, etc. Residents shall place all such marked items on the opposite side of the driveway from the debris if their lot allows and as close as possible to the curb (this includes Customers with garage door collection). This practice should be continued until the bulk of the debris has been removed and there is only a normal amount left, at which time normal collection will be resumed.   

The first week following a disaster, and for health and safety concerns, putrescible residential waste will be given a priority. Following the first week or as soon thereafter when possible, all residential waste will begin to be collected which will include grass clippings.

Residents should be notified in advance regarding these policies and procedures. Best Trash shall provide the notice to the Customer, who shall distribute it to its residents. Residents will be discouraged from generating additional heavy trash, such as cleaning out garages, etc. until residential waste collection can resume. Best Trash agrees to use its best efforts to resume collection.


Best Trash does not process hazardous waste. You should contact the county to find out when and where to drop off your household hazardous waste.


Visit the Fort Bend County or Harris County web site for information about Hazardous Waste Recycling.

You will find information like
• What types of wastes you can and can not bring to the recycle center.
• How to transport your waste to the Recycle Center
• Environmentally friendly alternatives to some of the chemicals used to produce household hazardous wastes.
• Frequently Asked Questions about the Recycle Center
• Address, Phone number, and a map showing how to get to the Recycle Center.


CenterPoint Energy maintains streetlights throughout Cypresswood Green. If a light is out or blinking, please call CenterPoint at 713-207-2222 or report it online. You will be asked to provide: 

  • a pole number for the non-functioning lights you want to report 
  • contact information (in case more information is needed to locate a streetlight)
  • an e-mail address (if you want feedback regarding your repair request)
  • the number of streetlights you would like to report

Water Tattor Road MUD (Hays Utility South Corp)
281-353-9756 or 281-353-9809

Electricity Since electricity deregulation has occurred in Texas, consumers may choose from a number of companies for electricity. 

To learn about electric competition in Texas and shop for electricity providers, visit the official Electric Choice Website of the Public Utility Commission of Texas

Cypresswood Green has selected Constellation. They can be contacted at 866-917-8271.

Important Contacts

Maintenance of property behind Fairway Manor
Maintenance of property behind Fairway Manor The property behind Fairway Manor belongs to the County and it is only maintained three times a year and in the summer once a month. Homeowners can call Parks & Recreation at 281-353-8100 for Mr. Bobby Martin to report if it is in need of maintaining his e-mail address is 

Community Map

View Larger Map


Report Gang Crime

Report Gang Crime

If you have any information regarding gang/criminal activity or would like to educate yourself on the current gang threats and efforts law enforcement is taking against them, please visit the link below.

Security Services Offered by the Sheriffs Office (Pct 4)

Security Services Offered by the Sheriffs Office (Pct 4)

Phone: 281-376-3472
Phone: 713-221-6000
For all emergencies, please call 9-1-1.

The Harris County Sheriff’s Office was founded in 1837 and is the largest sheriff’s office in Texas and the third largest in the United States.
The Sheriff’s Office will perform courtesy checks on your property when you are on vacation. To get set up on a Vacation Watch, call the closest substation, which is located in Humble at 7900 Will Clayton Parkway, at 281-446-9155.
Animal Control

Animal Control

Harris County Public Health and Environmental Services - Veterinary Public Health works in partnership with the public  to create a safe and healthy environment for animals and people.

This goal is accomplished by providing the following services:

  • Enforcing Harris County Animal Laws related to rabies vaccination, pet licensing, confinement, rabies quarantine, and the sale of animals from roadsides and parking lots
  • Investigating reports of animals biting humans and enforcing animal quarantine procedures
  • Collaborating with state and federal agencies to investigate and prevent zoonotic diseases
  • Sheltering lost, abandoned and potentially dangerous loose animals
  • Offering adoption services for sheltered animals
  • Providing pet licenses, rabies vaccinations for dogs & cats, and microchipping services
  • Responding to complaints about loose animals, dangerous animals, injured animals and wildlife
  • Planning for pets during disasters

HCPHES Veterinary Public Health
612 Canino Road
Houston, Texas 77076
Phone: (281) 999-3191
Fax: (281) 847-1911


Spring Independent School District

Spring Independent School District

Anderson Elementary School
6218 Lynngate Dr
Spring, TX 77373

Dueitt Middle School
1 Eagle Crossing
Spring, TX 77373

Spring High School
19428 I-45 North
Spring, TX 77373

Home  |  Community Information  |  Community Documents  |  Key Personnel  |   Become a Volunteer   |  Question? Request?  |  News & Events  |  Pay Assessments  |   Contact Us
C.I.A. Services Home Page
Admin Login  Board Login
Copyright 2011 - 2020 C.I.A. Services, Inc. All rights reserved.