Mar 2014 News
Amended CC&R’s Vote Passes
We are very pleased to announce that the Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions vote has passed! Here are the final numbers:
- Total votes in Association ... 113
- Votes needed to pass amendment ... 12
- Votes for ... 15
- Votes against ... 4
Board Meeting Summary - 7/24/13
Approved minutes from 05/01/13 board meeting & the 5/11/13 annual meeting.
- Reviewed June financial statements - there were no unusual items to report. It was noted that over $3,600 in delinquent assesments have been collected so far in 2013.
- Reviewed violation status report. The board discussed several properties with outstanding issues. The removal of a shed on land owner by developer was discussed. C.I.A. Services will follow up with permission to have shed removed.
- The recent Home Improvement Request report was reviewed.
- The Board reviewed a final draft of the proposed restatement of the CC&Rs. The document will be sent to attorney for final review. The board hopes to have voting at the General meeting in November.
- The Board discussed the need for additional mowing at the River Park. It was agreed that whomever is hired will need to be self insured.
Mar 2014 Meetings
April Board Meeting (Board Meeting)
Apr 23, 2014 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
The April Board of Directors meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 beginning at 6:00 p.m. at the Bandera Office of C.I.A. Services at 465 Bear Springs Road, Pipe Creek, Texas 78063.
May Annual Meeting (Members Meeting)
May 17, 2014 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The 2014 Annual meeting of the members of the Bandera Falls Property Owner’s Association will be held on Saturday, May 17th beginning at 10:00 a.m. at the Pipe Creek Community Center at 10162 Hwy 16 South, Pipe Creek, Texas 78063.