Jan 2015 News
Annual Meeting Summary 05/17/14
- Ms. McElroy welcomed all to the meeting and introduced the board members and management staff from C.I.A. Services.
- Ms. McElroy reviewed the community highlights and the goals for the next year. Ms. Baker presented the financial report.
- Ms. Lamb reviewed the elections process. With two candidates for the two Board positions, a motion was unanimously passed to accept the slate by acclamation. Claude Lindley and Rane Newlynn were elected to serve a three year term until the 2017 annual meeting.
- Several questions were asked and answered during the open forum. Everyone present received a scratch off ticket door prize.
- To view the handout from the meeting, click here.
Jan 2015 Meetings
January Board Meeting (Board Meeting)
Jan 28, 2015 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The January Board of Directors meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 28th beginning at 6:00 p.m. at the Bandera Office of C.I.A. Services at 465 Bear Springs Road, Pipe Creek, Texas 78063. View Meeting Agenda