Oct 2014 News
Annual Meeting Summary 05/17/14
- Ms. McElroy welcomed all to the meeting and introduced the board members and management staff from C.I.A. Services.
- Ms. McElroy reviewed the community highlights and the goals for the next year. Ms. Baker presented the financial report.
- Ms. Lamb reviewed the elections process. With two candidates for the two Board positions, a motion was unanimously passed to accept the slate by acclamation. Claude Lindley and Rane Newlynn were elected to serve a three year term until the 2017 annual meeting.
- Several questions were asked and answered during the open forum. Everyone present received a scratch off ticket door prize.
- To view the handout from the meeting, click here.
Board Meeting Summary 10/23/13
- Approved minutes from 07/24/13 board meeting.
- Reviewed September financial statements - there were no unusual items to report.
- In Executive Session, reviewed status of unpaid assessments.
- Reviewed violation status report. The board mentioned several properties with outstanding issues.
- The Board reviewed and discussed the final updates the CC&Rs. The proposed changed will be presented for vote at the November General Meeting.
Amended CC&R's Vote Passes
We are very pleased to announce that the Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions vote has passed! Here are the final numbers:
- Total votes in Association ... 113
- Votes needed to pass amendment ... 12
- Votes for ... 15
- Votes against ... 4
Oct 2014 Meetings
January Board Meeting (Board Meeting)
Jan 21, 2015 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The January Board of Directors meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 21st beginning at 6:00 p.m. at the Bandera Office of C.I.A. Services at 465 Bear Springs Road, Pipe Creek, Texas 78063.
Fall General Meeting (Members Meeting)
Nov 22, 2014 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Fall general meeting of the membership will be held on Saturday, November 22, 2014 beginning at 10:00 a.m. at the Pipe Creek Community Center. Another event is in the main room that day so we will be in the small room on the right side of the building.
The purpose of the meeting is to provide an update on community activities and to present the 2015 budget.